3/22/2009

Project III - Sarah Testbuild complete

    Yes! It's finally done! The test build is completed!
    Just as expected her hand was extremely hard to build and I think it looks too small compared to the rest of her body. I think I'll resize her hand to make it bigger, besides this I have to change some flaps here and there to make it easier to build and I think that's all there's to do.
    I took two pics of the test build so everyone can have an idea of the outcome:
    Sarah test Build     Sarah TEst Build 2
     I'm also thinking about making something for her to sit on...but I don't know what it could be. I have some box templates and I though about using those but I'm not sure. I'll see if I can think about something or else I'll leave her sitting on the board of my table.
     Now all that's left is to apply the changes that I have in mind and build the colored version. Again I don't know how long it'll take for me to do this since I'm still not used to build thinking about writing a walkthrough and also I need to see when I'll have some free time to print this.
    Yes, I need free time to print and money, unfortunately. This is because I don't have a printer at home so I have to print on stores that we call (literal translation) "express graphics". The monochromatic templates I print at my college since they're for testbuilding purpose I don't mind using normal print paper (75gsm paper) but for a finer build I rather use a thicker paper and that my college don't offer so I have to go elsewhere.
    To sum everything, the good news is that the testbuild is done and I was satisfied with the result and it should be ready to be released. The bad news is that I don't know how long it'll take me to print the colored version and write the walkthrough for it.
    Well, stay tuned for more updates and future projects.


Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic! and Sarah was made from paper? Nice job, dude..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is simply paper and glue.
    But I think this one is much harder to build than the other two I have already created.
    Let's see how the color build turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look great...Paper Sarah coming to life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so impressive! I can't wait to see the final product. I cannot imagine the patience and skill it takes to execute a project like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah is cute! Hahah, very sweet.. I hope to see the coloured version soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.