3/17/2009

Project III - Sarah updates

     Ok, a new day is almost ending and today I've made some progress.
     I managed to unfold almost everything. What I missed? Yeah, exactly what I though would give me trouble, her "V" hand. It has too many close polygons which ends up resulting in extremely tiny pieces that would be so annoying to build. Besides this I'm also facing problems to unfold it because the camera control we have on pepakura is not the best so it's zoom is limited thus making unfolding some parts really hard which is the case of this hand. If you guys want to have an idea on how it's her hand right now here's a close up on it:
Hand
     I don't know if it's possible to have an idea but this hand needs to be redone and I'm going to do it before testbuilding it. I don't know when I'll finish this but hopefully it won't take too long since this is mainly the only issue left to be solved...at least for now. Chances are that I'll face other troubles when testbuilding it though testbuilding purpose IS to find possible mistakes.
     Well, as I said before, I already have other projects in mind and I really want to start those. Actually now I'm working on something else besides this Project III. Yes, I said I wouldn't work on two or more projects at the same time but the other one has lower priority and I don't know if I'm going to post here on the blog since I'm not the only one involved though I'm doing it on my own.
     Want to find out what it is? I'll reveal it after I release The Girl, a.k.a Sarah. Hopefully in one and a half week I'll be able to release it to the public so stay tuned.

Thank you for reading.

PS. I really need to finish this project soon or else I'll need to think on another title for my posts as this is getting pretty repetitive.

3 comments:

  1. I think that looks great. Definitely a lot better than I could do. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully it won't take too long for this model see the light :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.