3/30/2009

Project IV - updates

Well, it's Monday, 20:30 local time and I'm dead tired. I am almost sleeping but since I'm here I decided to make a new post here and show how things are going with this project.
Project IV

As we can see the modeling process is complete, all I have to do now is finish the texture. Actually I could leave it like that but I will add a texture for the hair and I'll also think if I'm going to add some extra texture to her clothes.
Well, it's all I have to show for now. I already tried to unfold and it didn't present any problem though the real test will be when I try to built it.

Ok, hopefully tomorrow I'll post again as today I'm dead tired and I'm probably going to sleep now.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Reply from previous post: I don't know, I'm just not really creative. I tried doing some things with paper but they usually end up bad. I don't have time for it LOL. Hmm, incentives?

    - - -
    This post is dripping with tiredness LOL. Wonder what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I posted this I was really tired. It was hard to keep my eyes opened.
    At present time I'm one stage before so in a few hours I'll be in the same stage.

    Well, it's true that you need time for doing these. You can't do these in a rush otherwise it'll end up looking horrible but you can always focus like half an hour per day. It's not much but with this you can already build some models. :)

    If you need more incentives just tell and I'll try to provide you and anyone who needs with more incentives.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.