3/21/2009

Quick update - Project III

    Well, yesterday I didn't update again. This is becoming normal. Oh well, it looks like I can't keep a work pace fast enough to allow me to update once a day the blog.
    Anyway, currently I'm testbuilding this model and things are looking fine so far. There are some imperfections here and there but most of them are hidden so I don't it'll be a big deal. But I'm worried about her hand. It's so, SO SMALL. I don't know if I'll be able to build it or if I'll have enough patience to even try.
    Ok, back to work. I still need to finish reading that text of 40 pages and I have to finish testbuilding this model...don't know which one I'll do first.
    
    

Thanks for reading
    

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have gotten your hands full. I know the feeling. Busy is my middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck. Be sure to keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your design! It's very interesting, the whole progress.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.