3/02/2009

Updates

     Ok, I have taken pictures of the Totoro test build, I have already fixed the issues on the model and now am going to build the final version of it.
Here are some pictures of the test build:

Totoro Test Build Totoro Test Build
     I didn't finish building it because the way it was unfolded it would be too troublesome to build some parts. I also resized the texture and now am going to build it.
Totoro Template
     3 pages but there aren't many pieces. I don't think this will be a hard model. Check out later for the finished version.

Thank you for reading

1 comment:

  1. wow, that actually is pretty good stuff!

    Is it strange that I've never heard of this artform?

    I think it's awesome, gonna have a look at your other works right away!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.