4/01/2009

Project IV - Updates

     Back to the updates.
     Here's the current stage of the model:
Project IV      Project IV

      Yes, it's just as it looks like. It's complete and only missing a testbuild but as we all know this is the part that takes the most for me to do so I hope to be able to do this by the end of the week though I cannot guarantee. I don't feel really comfortable printing these on the college since I'm supposed to print documents related to college work and all but whatever.
      And why I don't release this without testbuilding? First because I want to be sure that I'm releasing something that can be built. Though this is pretty simple and I'm almost 100% sure that it's buildable I still prefer to testbuild so I can fix/change some parts to make them even easier to build. And another reason is so I can take pictures of it done. With this said, hope to release this really soon.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Cool, it looks good, is this from your imagination entirely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did modeled this from scratch but I was inspired by other models so it's up to what you mean by "entirely from my imagination".

    I do like to say that it's my own work though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.