5/15/2009

Current Status

     Lately it's been quite hard for me to update because there are simply no updates to do. Today I decided to tell the current status of the projects I'm working on (not that there are that many :P)
     Project IV: Waiting test build
     Himeguma Gijinka: Redesiging
     Possible next model: Already designing
     Currently building: Nothing ATM.
     Future posts: Thinking, thinking
     
     So basically there are 3 WIP and I may start building another model this weekend though I'm not sure. I need to check which model I had printed here.
     Well, guess that's it.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. hey all the best in your projects ya! btw, thanks for keeping up with my blog.. appreciate it! =)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.