6/15/2009

PC is back

     Ok, now I'm catching up with the blogs since the pc is back. Not completely problemless (ok, this word doesn't exists, I guess, but it's cool to add the suffix "-less" to the words :P). The power button was fixed but the power source wasn't exchanged because there wasn't another one readily available and there are chances that it'll take one month for them to get another one so it's much wiser to take the pc back home and keep using it while the assistance makes the request for another power source. When they receive it I'll take it back there so they can exchange it for me.
     The present one is actually working fine except for the noise that the fan makes, sometimes, right after it's turned on. Ok, it's not a big deal, it's just a noise by the fan that fades after a few minutes of usage so why care? Simply because it's still under warranty and I can change it free of charge. That's why :).
      Now, it's been a long time since I last posted about paper models right? Well, unfortunately I won't break the diet today :(. But hopefully next post I will :). Let's hope and pray that until the next post I'll have already moved my shameless fat ass to be able to do so.
      While this doesn't happen, have some fun with these stupid images I found out there in the vast reigns called "internet".

Eg-aaaaah!   Pepat   Nice offer    Whaaaat?

These fails so much...
   Fail1    Fail2    Fail3

Ah...nice jokes...
fan     you

And lastly, this is something I should consider buying...this ad is almost convincing me...
Ad

Note: These were all collected through imageboards and free sites so if any of these is copyrighted please inform me so I can delete right away.

Thank you for reading

8 comments:

  1. well.. im glad to hear that your pc is back... can't wait to see your next model... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THE METAL FAN ONE:)
    DO YOU THINK THE DUDE IN THE CARTOON IS ACTUALLY TRIPPING ON ACID AND HE'S JUST IMAGING THE FANS TALKING TO HIM??

    ReplyDelete
  3. the egg one was to die for LOL glad pc is back i wish him well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST DROPPED BY TO SAY I LOVE YOU:) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back PC! =D

    eh funny pics you got there.. haha.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Donald Duck and I LOVE your Sarah model if i was a little paper boy I would marry her and live in hyrule castle:) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great that your computer is back! Keep following up on them on the power supply in case they are just stalling until your warranty expires. lol :D
    Thanks for sharing the images, I enjoyed each one. My favorite's the Metal Fan Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comments.
    Lately I've been quite busy and this is making me lazy enough to even prevent me from answering the comments.
    I'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.