6/23/2009

Semester is almost ending...

...and now is the time of the semester that I'm most packed. Just more this and the next week and my classes are over for the semester but I have yet two presentations to prepare and present and two tests to do. This is completely depressing me specially because I'm not in the mood to do anything but I still have lots of things to do. Therefore I don't do the things I should do and I'm also unable to do what I want to do because my conscious keeps telling me that I shouldn't be doing this and all that, ya know.
    Concluding, my paperworks are halted since the pc was sent to the assistance and I should be resuming my work after all my classes are over. And since my models are halted this blog is also semi-halted because, well, this blog is mainly about paper models :P (though it's been a long time since I last posted about it). Also I'm having a hard time to keep following the blogs I normally follow but I'm still there reading the new posts whenever I can. When I say "it's been hard to keep following" I mean that I'm not visiting the blogs on a daily basis but I'm still visiting at least twice or thrice a week.
     Anyway, here's the current status of my last build:
Himeguma

     Yes, hopefully this one will be resumed in two weeks :)

Thank you for reading.

7 comments:

  1. HOWS YOUR COLLAGE WORK COMING ALONG GOOD I HOPE??:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. try not to stress yourself too much.. try to relax when you feel your time is too pack.. o.O so, you won't feel so tired... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @MUFF-FACE
    College work is killing me :(
    But at least is almost at the end....of the semester. At least more seven to go.

    @~mEmoRiEs~
    Well, I normally don't stress...or at least I don't show that I'm stressed. And I wish I could relax but unfortunately I relaxed too much during the whole semester and sometime during it I have to work right? :P Now is the time, unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEVER WANT YOU TO BE SAD I DON'T THINK LIFE IS ABOUT ENDINGS I THINK THERE ABOUT NEW BEGINNINGS AS CORNY AS THAT SOUNDS I KNOW YOU HAVE STUFF TO GET ON WITH AND DO BUT WHAT IS A FEW MONTHS COMPARED TO A WHOLE LIFE TIME OF JOY.
    YOUR A STRONG PERSON I THINK YOU'LL DO JUST FINE:) X

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you have done well with your last requirements. i wish i could also have a winter break LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey all the best for your remaining days of the semester!
    and what's the work.. it looks like an alien to me.. hehe.. =P

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.