7/22/2009

Good news, bad news, news, updates

    Well, news, updates and all that. What have I been doing?
    Since the last post I've been trying to finish recording my first composition with lyrics and whatever. Only today I managed to finish and the result is far from expected but whatever, I believe this is the best I can do right now with the patience, equipment and ability that I have available.
    Since I can't sing there are no vocals on the song though I added the vocal line on the recording. I'll probably post a video with a karaoke with what's supposed to be the lyrics and I think I'm going to upload it somewhere so people can watch and rate it....or not, I don't know. Still have to decide whether it's reaching the lowest level of quality needed to be showed to be world.
    And because of that I still haven't even started working on papercraft. Yeah, recording takes my patience more than I thought it would so I guess I won't be able to provide my next model by tomorrow, oh well. I'll see what I can do about it. Now back to the music, I still need to finish editing some little details here and there and decide whether I'm going to modify it yet or not.

Thank you for reading.

5 comments:

  1. COOL LOOK FORWARD TO IT:)XXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write songs?? That is so cool! I used to do that when I was in the university too. Please post your song on youtube. Preferrably with vocals of course. Looking forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is something new. i hope you get to finish it soon. i'll go rate LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's up and done.
    Let's see how's the reception of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.