7/06/2009

Vacations at last!

     Vacation, where I wanna be!
     Party on the beach where the fun is free
     We don't need a holiday, let's start to celebrate

     Ok, whatever. Just some old song that came up in my mind when I wrote "Vacation" at the title of this post.
     Anyway, now I need to learn how to relax and need to organize my time and discipline myself to follow an organization, and you can tell everybody this is a song...ok, it's not a song. Just some stupid self-joke (that I can hardly see as a "joke") that I bet nobody will get.
     You can be sure that it'll be quite hard for me to follow my own time table because it'll be quite hard for me to make it! But let's try right?
     I want to find and follow a bass method, want to make some progress on some paper projects and I also need to study some Calculus otherwise I'll get in real trouble next semester. But meanwhile I'll just sleep because I'm dead tired already.

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKY THINGS WENT FOR COLLAGE?

    A)GOOD

    B)REALLY GOOD

    C)ACED IT

    D)ALL OF THE ABOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow have fun during your vacation! do not think of studies right off the bat, enjoy first LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you I miss your beautiful blogging:)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.