8/12/2009

You may disregard this post

   Long time since I last posted an update right? Well, it's not the time yet.
   Well, for some reason google decided to delete the list of blogs I was following from my dashboard out of the blue. There weren't that many blogs but still it's not really cool to have that list deleted. Maybe it was just a bug and they'll fix it later, maybe it was just a bug but they won't recover the list, maybe they just don't care.
   Not the end of the world or anything like that, it's just that it's a hassle to add all the blogs again to that manager. Anyway, also I haven't replied to comments in my latest posts. Actually I have pretty much neglected my own blog in the last two months (though I still visit other blogs) so I apologize for the lack of updates and replies for the comments. I appreciate all those comments and read all of them (sure there aren't many but I still read them).
   I had something else to write here but it simply vanished from my mind...oh well, maybe because it's already past midnight and I'm sleepy. Just posting because I felt the urge to, not that I have something to update.


Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through a friend's blogpost about paper cranes. I browsed around your site and I think it's a cool blog. I'll add you up in my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.